Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chicken-Ranch-Tacos

Ok,-I've-been-wanting-to-go-gangbusters-on-this-blog-and-put-up-a-bunch-of-recipes,-but-alas,-my-computer-is-a-bit-dysfunctional-and-makes-me-type-like-this.-So-for-now,-I'll-just-be-putting-up-recipes-that-I-can-copy-and-paste.-Hope-you-like-'em!


Chicken-Ranch-Tacos
Bake taco shells according to package directions.
This recipe is good for 10-12 tacos.

3 C. cooked chicken, chopped in bite sized pieces - I microwaved a few chicken breasts for this.
1 package (1 oz.) Old El Paso taco seaoning mix - I used a generic brand.
1/2 C. Ranch Dressing

Mix the chicken and taco seasoning and microwave 'til hot (about 2 min.), then stir in the ranch dressing.Stuff shells with meat and top with your favorite taco toppings (cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, etc.) You can also drizzle a little more ranch dressing on top. Then you feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment